6.3.09

Street poet

Day dream delution
Limusine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
I’m a delution angel
I’m a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don’t want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we’re going
Latched in life
Like branches in a river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I’ll carry you
You’ll carry me
That’s how it could be
Don’t you know me?
Don’t you know me by now?

2 comentarios:

Falma Telemna dijo...

el final me sonó peligrosamente a una canción de los 80....
aquella que iba algo así como: If you don't know me by nowwwwww.... you will never never never know me.... u uuu uuuuuuuuuuu...
Perdón pero quiero pensar que la estupidez va asociada con la hora....
Beso.

Unknown dijo...

Venir a tu blog es padre, siempre me sorprendes con algo nuevo...

Te mando un beso y feliz inicio de semana